Designed for Anyone who Wants to Learn How to Make Delicious Bagels From Scratch
Bagels with Sesame Seeds, 12 Grains, Cheese, Raisins and Blueberries Recipe
These bagels are a delectable blend of sweet and savoury flavors. The raisins and blueberries add a hint of sweetness, while the sesame seeds, 12-grain cereal, and cheese lend a hearty, savoury flavor to the bagels. They're ideal for breakfast, brunch, or any other meal of the day.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, yeast, sugar, salt, and warm water.
- Mix until the dough comes together in a ball.
- Knead the dough for 10 minutes on a floured surface.
- To the dough, add the raisins, blueberries, sesame seeds, 12-grain cereal, and cheese.
- Knead for another 5 minutes.
- Allow the dough to rise for 1 hour, covered with a damp towel.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Divide the dough into 12 equal parts and roll each one into a ball.
- Make a hole in the centre of each ball of dough and stretch it to form a bagel shape.
- Place the bagels on a baking sheet that has been greased.
- Bring 1 tablespoon of sugar to a boil in a pot of water.
- Cook each bagel for 30 seconds on each side in boiling water.
- Place the bagels back on the baking sheet after removing them from the water.
- Bake the bagels for 20 minutes in a preheated oven.
- Remove the bagels from the oven and place them on a wire rack to cool.
Hometown Bagel Knife
Bagels, Schmears, And A Nice Piece Of Fish
Luxury Bamboo Bagel Slicer With Knife
B Is For Bagel
Cream Cheese with Smoked Salmon Slices on a Bagel Recipe
Pumpernickel Bagels with Strawberries Recipe
Blueberry Cream Cheese Bagel Recipe
Sliced Avocados on a Toasted Breakfast Bagel Recipe