Retro Steel Toaster With Extra Wide Slots for Bagels
Freshly Made Poppy Seed Bagels and Sesame Seed Bagels Recipe
These freshly baked bagels are ideal for a tasty breakfast or a mid-day snack. The sesame seed bagels are slightly sweet and savory, while the poppy seed bagels have a nutty flavor and a subtle crunch. Spread cream cheese, butter, or your favourite spread on top.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Dissolve the yeast and sugar in warm water in a large mixing bowl and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Combine the flour, salt, and poppy seeds in a mixing bowl and stir until a dough forms.
- Knead the dough for 10 minutes on a floured surface, or until it is smooth and elastic.
- Make 12 equal parts of dough and roll each one into a ball.
- Make a hole in each ball and stretch it into the shape of a bagel.
- Place the bagels on a lightly oiled baking sheet and cover with a towel for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and carefully drop in the bagels, one at a time, for 1 minute on each side.
- With a slotted spoon, remove the bagels and place them back on the baking sheet.
- Brush the bagels with egg wash and top with sesame seeds.
- Bagels should be baked for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Allow at least 10 minutes for the bagels to cool before slicing and serving.
2-Ingredient Miracle Dough Cookbook
Bagel Cookbook For Beginners
Retro 4 Slice Stainless Steel Redmond Toaster
50 Bagel Recipes
Turkish Bagel with Sesame Seeds Recipe
Baked Breakfast Bagels with Sesame Seeds Recipe
Lox Bagels with Dill on a Sesame Seed Bagel Recipe
Avocado Poppy Seed Bagel with Sliced Chicken, Cucumbers and Pine Nuts Recipe