Explore the Different Ways to Enjoy Bagels, Shipped Right to Your Door
Olive Oil and Cream Cheese Spread with Black Sesame Seed Bagels Recipe
This recipe for Olive Oil and Cream Cheese Spread with Black Sesame Seed Bagels is a tasty and healthy breakfast or snack. The flavorful and creamy spread made from cream cheese, olive oil, honey, sea salt, and black pepper complements the slightly nutty and slightly sweet black sesame seed bagels perfectly. The recipe is quick and simple to prepare, and it can be enjoyed by both children and adults.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Combine the cream cheese, olive oil, honey, sea salt, and black pepper in a small mixing bowl.
- Mix until everything is well combined.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on the bagels, sliced.
- Toast the bagels in a toaster or toaster oven for 3-4 minutes, or until lightly browned and crispy.
- Warm bagels should be served.
Bagel Maker With 6 Individual Bagel Molds
Bagel Cookbook For Beginners
The Original Bagel Guillotine Universal Slicer
Real Bagels Are Boiled
Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese Bagel with Guacamole Recipe
Bagel With Cream Cheese, Bacon Bits and Chives Recipe
Cinnamon and Raisin Bagel Recipe
Burger Bagel with Bacon, Pepperoni, Tomatoes and Pickles Recipe