A Unique Blend of Sesame Seeds, Poppy Seeds, Onion, Garlic and Salt
Mackerel and Salmon Poached Egg Bagel with Sliced Avocados Recipe
This recipe for Mackerel and Salmon Poached Egg Bagel with Sliced Avocados is a tasty and nutritious way to start the day. The combination of smoked fish, avocado, and poached egg creates a filling and satisfying breakfast that will keep you going all morning.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to a gentle simmer and add the white vinegar.
- One at a time, crack the eggs into a small bowl or cup.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the egg whites are set but the yolks are still runny, in a saucepan of simmering water.
- With a slotted spoon, remove the poached eggs and drain on a paper towel.
- On a plate, arrange the toasted bagel halves and top with a slice of mackerel and a slice of salmon.
- Add a few avocado slices to each bagel.
- Add a poached egg to each bagel.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Serve right away and enjoy.
50 Bagel Recipes
Hometown Bagel Knife
Bagels, Schmears, And A Nice Piece Of Fish
Luxury Bamboo Bagel Slicer With Knife
Toasted Butter Bagel Recipe
Assorted Poppy Seed and Sesame Bagels with Raspberry Cream Cheese Recipe
Toasted Bagel with Whole Blueberries Recipe
Peanut Butter and Raspberry Jam Spread on Toasted Bagels Recipe