An Easy To Use Knife Designed for Perfectly Sliced Bagels
Korean Style Ang Butter Bagels with Red Bean Paste Recipe
These sweet red bean paste-filled Korean-style ang butter bagels are a delicious twist on a classic bagel. Ideal for a one-of-a-kind breakfast or snack.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Combine the all-purpose flour, bread flour, active dry yeast, salt, and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix the dry ingredients with the melted butter and warm milk until a dough forms.
- Knead the dough for 10 minutes, or until it becomes smooth and elastic.
- Place the dough in a greased bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and set aside for 1 hour in a warm place.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions and roll each one into a ball.
- With a rolling pin, flatten each ball and spoon a tablespoon of red bean paste into the centre of each flattened dough.
- Gather the dough around the red bean paste, pinching the edges together to seal the filling inside.
- Place the filled dough balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper for 15 minutes to rest.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the bagels are golden brown and cooked through.
- Enjoy while still warm.
Bagel Cookbook For Beginners
The Original Bagel Guillotine Universal Slicer
Real Bagels Are Boiled
Dash Mini Toaster Oven Cooker For Bagels
Bagel With Cream Cheese, Bacon Bits and Chives Recipe
Cinnamon and Raisin Bagel Recipe
Burger Bagel with Bacon, Pepperoni, Tomatoes and Pickles Recipe
Assorted Bagels with Cheese and Sesame Seeds Recipe