A Unique Blend of Sesame Seeds, Poppy Seeds, Onion, Garlic and Salt
Sliced White and Black Sesame Seed Bagels Recipe
These Sliced White and Black Sesame Seed Bagels are a tasty twist on the traditional bagel recipe. The addition of sesame seeds imparts a nutty flavor and a lovely appearance.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt, and yeast.
- Mix in the warm water until a dough forms.
- Knead the dough for ten minutes.
- Place the dough in an oiled bowl, cover, and set aside for 1 hour to rise.
- Divide the dough into 8 pieces and roll each one into a ball.
- Make a hole in the centre of each ball and stretch it out into the shape of a bagel.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (218°C).
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, then add the bagels and cook for 1 minute on each side.
- Take the bagels out of the water and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Brush the bagels with the beaten egg white and top with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
B Is For Bagel
Bellemain's Premiere Nonstick Bagel Pan
Bagel Maker With 6 Individual Bagel Molds
Freshly Made Poppy Seed Bagels and Sesame Seed Bagels Recipe
Tuna Salad Bagel with Lettuce and Cheese Recipe
Nutella and Sliced Strawberries on a Bagel Recipe
Yummy Toasted Egg, Cheese and Bacon Bagel Recipe