Easy Recipes For Flatbreads and Bagels, Shipped Right to Your Door
Asiago Bagels Recipe
These asiago bagels are ideal for breakfast or a midday snack. The tangy flavor of the cheese complements the chewy bagels.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt, and instant yeast.
- Mix in the warm water until the dough comes together.
- Knead the dough for 10 minutes on a floured surface.
- Place the dough in a greased mixing bowl, cover, and set aside for 1 hour to rise.
- Make bagels out of the dough by dividing it into 8 pieces.
- Cover and leave the bagels to rise for 30 minutes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add one or two bagels at a time.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes per side.
- Take the bagels out of the water and place them back on the baking sheet.
- On top of the bagels, sprinkle with the asiago cheese.
- 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
Bagel Maker With 6 Individual Bagel Molds
Bagel Cookbook For Beginners
The Original Bagel Guillotine Universal Slicer
Real Bagels Are Boiled
Yummy Toasted Egg, Cheese and Bacon Bagel Recipe
BLT Bagels with Bacon, Avocados and Cherry Tomatoes Recipe
Chicken Parmesan Bagel with Marinara Sauce Recipe
Bagel with Cream Cheese, Brown Sugar and Sliced Strawberries Recipe