Never Run Out of Ideas for a Perfect Breakfast, Shipped Right to Your Door
Yummy Toasted Egg, Cheese and Bacon Bagel Recipe
A filling breakfast sandwich with crispy bacon, a perfectly fried egg, and melted cheddar cheese served on a toasted bagel.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- In a frying pan, cook the bacon until crispy.
- Set the bacon aside after removing it from the pan.
- Crack an egg into the pan and cook until the white is set but the yolk remains runny.
- While the egg is cooking, toast the bagel in half.
- Remove the egg from the pan and place it on a paper towel to drain any excess oil.
- Place the cheddar cheese slice on the bottom half of the toasted bagel.
- On top of the cheese, place the cooked bacon.
- On top of the bacon, place the fried egg.
- Top with the remaining toasted bagel half.
50 Bagel Recipes
Hometown Bagel Knife
Bagels, Schmears, And A Nice Piece Of Fish
Luxury Bamboo Bagel Slicer With Knife
Avocado Poppy Seed Bagel with Sliced Chicken, Cucumbers and Pine Nuts Recipe
Everything Bagel with Butter Recipe
Avocado, Arugula, Tomatoes and Apple Slices on a Plain Bagel Recipe
Toasted Cheese Bagel with Ham, Chives and Eggs Recipe