The Ultimate Resource for Mastering the Art and Practice of Handmade Bread-Making, Shipped Right to Your Door
Strawberry Jam Bagel Recipe
This Strawberry Jam Bagel is an easy and delicious breakfast or snack that takes only a few minutes to prepare.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 7 minutes
- Toast the bagel halves in a skillet until golden brown.
- On both halves of the bagel, spread butter.
- One half of the bagel should be spread with strawberry jam.
- If desired, top the jam with sliced fresh strawberries.
- With the other half of the bagel, seal it.
- Serve and have fun.
Bagel Maker With 6 Individual Bagel Molds
Bagel Cookbook For Beginners
The Original Bagel Guillotine Universal Slicer
Vegetarian Cream Cheese Bagel with Sliced Radishes, Peppers, Mushrooms and Lettuce Recipe
Cinnamon Powdered Bagels Recipe
Bagels with Sesame Seeds, 12 Grains, Cheese, Raisins and Blueberries Recipe
Breakfast Bagel with Fried Egg, Tomatoes, Ham and Lettuce Recipe