A Unique Blend of Sesame Seeds, Poppy Seeds, Onion, Garlic and Salt
Breakfast Bagel with Fried Egg, Tomatoes, Ham and Lettuce Recipe
A traditional breakfast sandwich consisting of a toasted bagel, fried egg, gammon, tomato and lettuce. Ideal for a quick and easy on-the-go breakfast.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Toast the bagel until it is done to your liking.
- Melt the butter in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Season the eggs with salt and pepper and crack them into the pan.
- Cook the eggs until the whites are set and the yolks are to your liking.
- Cook the gammon slices in the pan until lightly browned.
- On one half of the bagel, layer the ham, tomato and lettuce.
- Finish with the fried egg.
- Cover with the remaining bagel half.
- Serve and have fun.
Bagels, Schmears, And A Nice Piece Of Fish
Luxury Bamboo Bagel Slicer With Knife
B Is For Bagel
Bellemain's Premiere Nonstick Bagel Pan
Pumpernickel Bagels with Strawberries Recipe
Blueberry Cream Cheese Bagel Recipe
Sliced Avocados on a Toasted Breakfast Bagel Recipe
Sliced Everything Bagel with Seasoning Recipe