A Bagel Cookbook You Won't Be Able To Put Down, Shipped Right to Your Door
Cinnamon Powdered Bagels Recipe
These cinnamon-flavored homemade bagels are topped with powdered sugar for a sweet breakfast treat.
- Prep Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 50 minutes
- Warm water and yeast should be combined in a large mixing bowl.
- Allow for 5 minutes, or until the yeast has dissolved and is bubbly.
- To the yeast mixture, add the bread flour, cinnamon, salt, and brown sugar.
- Mix everything together until a dough forms.
- Knead the dough for 10 minutes on a floured surface.
- Place the dough in a greased mixing bowl, cover, and set aside for 1 hour to rise.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Make 8 equal parts of dough and roll each into a ball.
- Poke a hole in the centre of each dough ball with your finger and shape into a bagel.
- Cook each bagel for 1 minute on each side in a large pot of boiling water.
- To make an egg wash, whisk together the egg and a tablespoon of water.
- Brush the egg wash all over each bagel.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar on top of each bagel before serving.
50 Bagel Recipes
Hometown Bagel Knife
Bagels, Schmears, And A Nice Piece Of Fish
Luxury Bamboo Bagel Slicer With Knife
Buttered Sesame Seed Bagel with Avocado Recipe
Cream Cheese with Smoked Salmon Slices on a Bagel Recipe
Pumpernickel Bagels with Strawberries Recipe
Blueberry Cream Cheese Bagel Recipe