Retro Steel Toaster With Extra Wide Slots for Bagels
Fried Egg and Onion Bagel with Cherry Tomatoes, Avocado and Havarti Cheese Recipe
This Fried Egg and Onion Bagel with Cherry Tomatoes, Avocado, and Havarti Cheese is a filling breakfast or brunch option that combines traditional flavors with a modern twist. The onion bagel provides a slightly sweet and savoury foundation that complements the rich and creamy avocado, tangy cherry tomatoes, and melted Havarti cheese perfectly. The fried egg gives the dish protein and richness, making it a great way to start the day.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Fry egg in olive oil until done to preference, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the onion bagel in half and toast to desired crispiness.
- Place the Havarti cheese slice on one half of the bagel.
- On top of the cheese, place the fried egg.
- Sliced cherry tomatoes and avocado slices go on top of the egg.
- To make a sandwich, place the other half of the bagel on top.
Bellemain's Premiere Nonstick Bagel Pan
Bagel Maker With 6 Individual Bagel Molds
Bagel Cookbook For Beginners
Bacon, Tomato and Lettuce on a Sesame Seed Bagel Recipe
Homemade Poppy Seed Bagels Recipe
Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese Bagel with Guacamole Recipe
Bagel With Cream Cheese, Bacon Bits and Chives Recipe