A Unique Blend of Sesame Seeds, Poppy Seeds, Onion, Garlic and Salt
Warm Homemade Everything Bagels Recipe
Warm homemade everything bagels are a delectable treat that are ideal for breakfast or lunch. Any palate will enjoy the combination of soft, chewy bread and savoury seasoning.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Combine the warm water, yeast, and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Allow to stand for 5 minutes, or until the mixture becomes frothy.
- Stir in the bread flour and salt until a dough forms.
- Knead the dough for 10 minutes on a floured surface, then place it in a greased bowl and cover with a cloth.
- Allow to rise for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (218 degrees Celsius).
- Form the dough into 8 circles by dividing it into 8 pieces.
- Allow for a 10-minute rest.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil before lowering to a simmer.
- Boil the bagels for 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove the bagels from the water and place them on a baking sheet that has been greased.
- Brush with beaten egg and top with everything bagel seasoning.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown and thoroughly cooked.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before serving.
The Original Bagel Guillotine Universal Slicer
Real Bagels Are Boiled
Dash Mini Toaster Oven Cooker For Bagels
The Best Bagels Are Made At Home
Breakfast Bagel with Fried Egg, Tomatoes, Ham and Lettuce Recipe
Bagel Sandwich with Scrambled Eggs and Arugula Recipe
Roasted Chickpeas with Hummus on a Sesame Seed Bagel Recipe
Smoked Salmon with Brie Cheese and Capers on a Sesame Seed Bagel Recipe