A Bagel Cookbook You Won't Be Able To Put Down, Shipped Right to Your Door
BLT Bagels with Bacon, Avocados and Cherry Tomatoes Recipe
This BLT Bagel Sandwich with Bacon, Avocado, and Cherry Tomatoes is ideal for breakfast or lunch. It's quick and easy to make, and it's full of flavor.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- To toast the bagels, cut them in half and toast them in the oven for 5-7 minutes.
- While the bagels toast, crisp the bacon in a skillet over medium heat.
- Mayonnaise should be spread on both halves of the bagels.
- On the bottom half of the bagel, layer the bacon, avocado, tomato, and lettuce.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with the top half of the bagel on top of the sandwich.
Hometown Bagel Knife
Bagels, Schmears, And A Nice Piece Of Fish
Luxury Bamboo Bagel Slicer With Knife
B Is For Bagel
Everything Bagel with Butter Recipe
Avocado, Arugula, Tomatoes and Apple Slices on a Plain Bagel Recipe
Toasted Cheese Bagel with Ham, Chives and Eggs Recipe
Fresh Sesame and Poppy Seed Bagels Recipe